Whytal Gypsum Plaster is the best gypsum plaster in Kerala for plastering the internal walls. Whytal Gypsum Plaster is easier to use than traditional cement sand plastering. Gypsum plaster is easy to use and cost efficient and requires less manpower. Here are the steps to apply gypsum plaster.
Whytal Gypsum Plaster ensures crack-free, smooth, and strong walls. Here are the steps to properly use Whytal gypsum plaster Before applying the Whytal Gypsum plaster, The surface of the wall needs to be prepared.
Steps to Apply Gypsum Plaster
- Add the whytal gypsum plaster powder in water (not vice versa) as per the ratio.
- Mix well for (2-3min) until it turns to a smooth paste without any lump.
- To assure vertical level keep a Plumb Bob.
- Use a trowel and apply the paste of whytal gypsum plaster with firm pressure on the wall.
- Level the paste on the wall with the aid of an aluminum box plate.
- Use the finishing trowel progressively on the wall to get a smooth finish.
- A smooth and strong wall is ready.
Tools for Whytal gypsum plastering
- Finishing Trowel
- Plumb Bob
- Aluminum box plate
Whytal Gypsum Plaster
- Product/Parameters – 20 – 25 minutes
- Setting time – 700 – 800 kg / m3
- Dry bulk density – 1200 – 1300 kg / m3
- Dry set density – 5 – 7 N/mm2